Applicants must have a former academic degree (Bachelor (min 150 ECTS), Diploma). Usally the professional requirements are meet, if the applicants have a Bachelor degree in
- Geoinformation science / Geomatics
- or other related disciplines (Mathematics, Physic, Informatics, Geography, Cartography or similar).
The final decission about your eligibility for the Master Programme is
made by the responsible examination board during the application
process on the basis of the application documents.
Good english skills are required!.
Required Documents for application:
- Curriculum vitae (possible attachments can be certificates of practical works, internships, professional experiences, qualifications etc.)
- Verification about the former academic study course (final grades, subject grades, duration)
- Verification of language skill
| ||Level B1 of the Europ. Reference
> german A-Levels ("Abitur")
certificate that proofs if the language of instruction in former
studies was english.|
||Language Certificates are necessary: |
- University entrance documents (A-level certificate) - notarized
- if possible, a request of approval of course achievements, reply of removal from the register of students, certificate of enrollment from the former university
All documents have to be copied, notarized, and sent to Uni-assist online and analogue. Don't send your originals!
- © IGG
All application documents of international and national applicants have to be send to UNI-ASSIST e.V. before August, 31st! Until further notes the application procedure is free of charge. You will find further information at: www.uni-assist.de .
Only students having finished their Diploma or Bachelor Programmes at Technische Universität Berlin are excluded from the UNI-ASSIST e.V. application process.
It is highly recommended to apply as soon as possible.
Start: every year at mid of Oktober
- Course Regulations 
- Examination Regulations 
- Studyguide 
- QISPOS Important Information 
- How to register for an examination? 
- German Courses at the ZEMS